新用户登入 登录
萌子岛 返回首页

fade2black的个人空间 https://www.dommdo.com/?314571 [收藏] [复制] [RSS]

日志

Comfortably Numb

已有 249 次阅读2011-9-18 12:40

Hello……                                        你好……
Is there anybody in there?                       有人在那里吗?

Just nod if you can hear me                      如果你能听见我的声音就点点头

Is there anyone at home?                         有人在家吗?
Come on,now                                     来吧,现在
I hear you're feeling down                       我知道你感觉很失落

Well I can ease your pain                        我可以减轻你的痛苦
Get you on your feet again                       让你重新找回自我
Relax                                            放轻松
I'll need some information first                 首先我需要了解一下情况

Just the basic facts                             只是最基本的情况

Can you show me where it hurts?                  你能告诉我你伤在哪里吗?
There is no pain,you are receding               其实并没有痛苦,而是你在后退

A distant ships smoke on the horizon             在地平线上还能看到远方船只上的烟

You are only coming through in waves             你是唯一那个在海浪中脱险的人

Your lips move but I cant hear what you're saying你的嘴唇在动可是我却听不见你在说什么

When I was a child I had a fever                 我小时候曾生过一场大病

My hands felt just like two balloons             我的双手肿得像两只汽球

Now I've got that feeling once again             现在我又有了那种感觉

I can't explain,you would not understand        我无法解释,你不会理解的

This is not how I am                             我并非真正的我

I have become comfortably numb                   我正处于惬意的麻醉之中
Ok……                                           好吧……
Just a little pinprick                           就一个小小的针孔

There'll be no more aaaaaah!                     不会再有更多了,啊……!

But you may feel a little sick                   但你可能会感到有点不适
Can you stand up?                                你能站起来吗?
I do believe it's working,good                  我相信它起作用了,很好

That'll keep you going through the show          那些会使你继续去演出

Come on it's time to go                          来吧该走了
There is no pain,you are receding               其实并没有痛苦,而是你在后退

A distant ships smoke on the horizon             在地平线上还能看到远方船只上的烟

You are only coming through in waves             你是唯一那个在海浪中脱险的人

Your lips move but I cant hear what you're saying你的嘴唇在动可是我却听不见你在说什么

When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse   小时候我曾希望看见曙光

Out of the corner of my eye                      在我视野的边际

I turned to look but it was gone                 我想看但它没再出现

I cannot put my finger on it now                 我的手指感觉不到它

The child is grown, the dream is gone            孩子长大了,梦已经消逝

I have become comfortably numb                   我已处于惬意的麻木之中。


路过

雷人

握手

鲜花

鸡蛋

评论 (0 个评论)

小黑屋|萌子岛

GMT+8, 2025-4-21 19:38 , Processed in 0.023853 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.

Copyright 2020  atollmoe©.a2.1.0 All rights reserved. 9+

Copyright 2009  supported by zhixuan© oeo© oko© All rights reserved.Thank you!

返回顶部